Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling a lot more like Christmas

Finally got all of my decorating done. Yes I know it's the middle of the month... what can I say? I'm a procrastinator. My mom's visit was short notice so the few days before she came I was cleaning... a lot! I did have the majority of it up but the family tree was decorated by the kids, so it had ornaments only about 2/3 of the way up and all in the front. So yesterday I rearranged the family tree and finished the last of the decorating.
My new pretty garland from Costco. It's hanging out above my entertainment center.
The family tree, nicely rearranged.
My huge pointsetta from Costco.
Random Christmas stuff on my bookshelf.
And my new love. My very own Christmas tree! It's presently set up in the front room a.k.a. my scrap room. I found this tree at Walmart for under $30!! I bought the red lights and a couple of boxes of ornaments and odds and ends to add to it. So far I have made 14 ornaments from the K & Co. paper ornament stack with more in the works.
I hope you are all enjoying this Holiday Season and have a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Kasi said...

I want to see a close up of the ornaments you made!

Amy said...

U left a few at SU, but I can post them if you want to see. :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Amy It looks like Christmas at your house...
I love your White tree it looks Fab..

Katie said...

Wow, the white tree is just wonderful.
And I just love the rest of the house. Can I come to your house for Christmas?

Amy said...

Sure you can Katie! Anytime!!