Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Loot!

Well Julie and I had so much fun on our day out... it was nearly the whole afternoon. We headed out at 11 am and didn't get home until 4! We even met her up with her mom who lives pretty close to Making Memories so we could all shop together. After the shopping we went to Iggy's and had a great late lunch!
The sale had tons of Awesome deals! There were lots of stuff and lots of ladies hungrily grabbing at everything. If you decide to go here's some tips.


  • I'm glad I limited myself money-wise, taking only cash. It made me really think about my purchases and if I would use them.

  • Take a large bag, like a tote with you. They'll give you an empty box to haul around with you to put your stuff in but it doesn't have handles making it akward when wading through the crowds.

  • wear comfy shoes. You'll be walking a bit and standing in lines, if you go in the morning, for check out.

I took $60 with me and spent it plus some change I had on me and got all this!! I ended up with 35 items so that roughly adds up to less than $2 per item... not bad,eh?

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like fun...although I still enjoy the free price tag on the digital stuff. :)

Shauna said...

I wished I could have gone! I was out of town but it looks fun! Did you go to the expo? I was sad all day cuz I didn't go. I am for sure going in the fall. You will have to come too!

Stella said...

You did good girl!

Gabrielle said...

YOWZA! What a stash! Lucky girl! :)