Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ok, this is getting ridiculous!

Today I've been working on revamping my blog. I got the background done and since this afternoon I've been working on the header. You think that would be easy.... but oh no! Today about 5ish the power went out! Almost done with the header and the power goes out!! and out it stays until just before 6. Thinking I'd be safe to start again I open up PSE and start pulling it all back together. I get about to where I was before the outage and my screen goes black, I hear the whir of my computer shutting off, and the house is suddenly quiet and dark.... CRAP!! You'd think I would have thought about saving... but noooo.

Now I get to try and salvage dinner since it was cooking when the power went out. Maybe I'll try again later with the header... and when I do, I'll save as I go.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

why change it? It's so cute already! You're so talented.

Shelley said...

I have had that happen so many times...and I still don't save as I go. Good luck...it's looking cute!

Shauna said...

So very cute and springy. Love it! P.S. did you get my email about scrapbooking on friday? call or email me if you can come and I will give you the address.

Ruth said...

Oh AMy! I love the look of your blog! Gives me Spring Fever!

Emma and Dan said...

I LOVE the awesome background and header that you have up now! You must just laugh at the rest of us simpletons without custom-made adorable formats. :)