Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now nothings getting done

And I was doing so good too. I got three bathrooms, the laundry room and half the laundry in the house done along with major tidying in the garage... all in one day, too! Well, this is why.



Which means I have lots of leverage until her newness wears off! She came home with us yesterday. Emily's been begging for a pet since we had to find new homes for our dogs since we can't have them here. Emily's friend's cat had a litter and we got first choice. She doesn't have a name yet... everyone wants to name her something different.
  • Princess Peach
  • Pumpkin
  • Sulley
  • Marmalade

So could ya help us out and vote for the name you like best?

9 comments:

Marianne said...

I like them all. Or you can go with a different "orange" name like Copper or Rusty. :)

Melanie said...

Cute! I like Princess Peach the best, but they are all great!

Emma and Dan said...

I like Princess Peach too. She's adorable!

Carrie said...

she looks like a pumpkin to me, very cute

Shauna said...

She is adorable. I like pumpkin or princess peach too!

Jill said...

She is very cute! How fun!! I like Sulley the best...don't know why, but I do. :-)

Ruth said...

Pumpkin... Copper sounds good too. Reminds me of a Disney movie! She is so cute! Enjoy her!

Katie said...

I love the blog look!!!!
The kitty is so cute!!!!
I like the last name.
Marmalade.

Rachel said...

I vote for Pumpkin! She's really cute BTW.