Saturday, April 3, 2010

One of my favorite weekends

Some of you may know I'm LDS, better known as Mormon, and this weekend is one of my favorites of the whole year. Conference weekend just fills my soul and strengthens my resolve to do better and be better. So far this morning I heard talks from several amazing people. I love how I can listen and hear answers to my prayers and the person next to me can hear the same talk and get something totally different out of it than I did, something in there that spoke to their heart and maybe answered their prayers. I can't wait to hear what this afternoons session holds for me. :)

3 comments:

lydiadison said...

Amy, I missed you! Welcome back. I may not always comment but I always read to see what my super kids are up to.

It was one of my favorite weekend too.

We went to the Saturday afternoon conf. it was great.

Emma and Dan said...

Yay! You're back! I never stopped checking your blog every couple of weeks just in case...

I'm excited to be able to see what you guys are up to on a semi regular basis.

I really enjoyed conference too.

Barbie said...

so glad you're back. I checked your blog everytime I checked every one elses.
our family now has blogs from:
Kathie
Rebecca
us
Jeremy & Alexandria
Jeremy & Sam (buggy stuff)
Emma & Dan
Fesisha
So much fun!
and conference weekend has always been my favorite weekend(s) too.