Monday, March 10, 2008

Hmmm...

It's been another long span between posts. What can I say... my life can be pretty boring. :P

This week Zac ran into a door at school an gave himself a pretty good cut on his forehead. I took him to the local insta-care to get it looked at. He ended up with six stitches. There goes his dream of being a male model! Ha ha! These day that wouldn't stop them... with photo shop you can drop ten pounds in three clicks of your mouse. You sure as heck can airbrush out a little scar.


To make it worse for him today he got pushed into the area where they have the zip line at school and collided head first into someones knee. So now he's got a scabby cut, goose egg and soon to be black eye on the right side of his forehead. He's just had a bad week, poor thing.


On a lighter note I've been scrapping more. I dug into the never-ending pile of photos. I know you are all caught up and scrapping your photos as you take them. ;) I'm gonna try again for the Design Team over at A Million Memories. So keep you fingers crossed for me and for those of you who are going for it yourself, good luck to you!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

What's the Dream Team? If I were choosing, I would totally pick you! Your talent AMAZES me. See ya Friday for the Activity Days thing...it's from 3-5 at the church. Come to playgroup at Jenni's tomorrow too! :)

gigharborscrapper said...

Amy,

I may be all caught up with my photos BUT I do not produce amazing pages like you do. They are truly pieces of art.

Good luck on the DT tryout!! I surely would vote for you.

Gabrielle said...

Great LO's! Love the colors and flowers! :)

Rachel said...

Hey girl, thanks for updating LOL i know you did it for me hee hee. Love your stuff and I know you will get chosen, you ROCK!!!

Emma and Dan said...

Good luck with your tryout! You are sure to win with pictures of such cute kids. I always love all of the pages and crafts that you do. I especially like the page of Elena (of course) and the one of us with Lydia. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts, Amy! So great to hear that you're going to submit your work to AMM! I'll be crossing my fingers for you...you would be great on the DT, and Alison & Michelle are super nice to work with! I can't wait to see your submissions...you WILL post them when it's time to do so, right? :-D

BTW, you've been tagged! Check my blog for details! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Any, your layouts are all TOTAL eye candy! I love them!!!

Michelle @ AMM

Anonymous said...

Duh ~ I meant to write AMY! Not "Any" LOL.

Michelle