Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Having Fun at Twilight


Well I had so much fun last Thursday/Friday For the Midnight showing of Twilight! I got to hang out with all my wonderful friends. We went to dinner and went back to Shanna's and played games until about 11:15. Then we all headed over to the theater. These are one of the times I'm so thankful to the MegaPlex for doing reserved seating. I didn't have to be there waiting and waiting hours before the movie to get a good seat. There were whoops and hollers galore once the lights dimmed and then the time flew!!
I really liked the movie... but it wasn't what I had expected. I guess I was hoping for more... but what movie adaptation of a book even comes close to what you feel and imagine while you are reading? I have to say I did enjoy it more the second time I saw it. And if someone asked me to go again I'd probably do it just to listen to the amazing soundtrack and watch all the hotties on the big screen!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm glad you got to come to see it! I wish I could have come too!

Kasi said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! I can't wait to see it! WHOO HOO! BTW, you're looking pretty hot these days!

Carrie said...

Great page, I am glad you didn't cute me out. I was so glad to see you, see you soon.

Carrie said...

( I meant cut not cute)

Katie Says So said...

that is so fun!!!!!

LenaLoo said...

Oooo... I loved Twilight! I'm glad you got to see it with friends... I had to work when my gals went :(... But I saw it anyway! Thanks for stopping by my blog on SITSmas!