Monday, November 17, 2008

Just playin' around...

with some of the digital kits that I've found as freebies here and there. Emily is really getting into it too. I downloaded a few templates to make it easier for her to make it look nice. After she was done playing I messed around with it too and came up with this. It took me about 30 minutes to do it. If I was to make it the traditional way it might have taken... oh, about 1 to 2 hours.
These are pictures from last year. We got snow dumped on us and the piles were huge! The kids had a great time that day.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Could it be true?! Could the paper scrapbooking queen be moving over to the "dark side?" He he... Let me know if you want to be added to my daily freebie list where I find all the links to that day's free digital stuff! :)

Kasi said...

so cute!!! It's a little addicting, isn't it?

Barbie said...

You are making me crazy. What can't you do. I've been wanting to go digital for so long and haven't made the jump. I will now, thanks to your creative move. Best of all, I can call you for help.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so cute! Great job.