Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A little ME time




It's so nice to have some time to yourself evey now and then. Ally, Zac, and Kylie are back in school, Emily left for Girls camp this morning, and Jesse was playing with his friends all morning and then went to a birthday party. It was amazing how quiet the house was! I finally had to turn on some music because my dog Angel would not stop growling at every creak she could hear. It was just so unfamiliar to her... no noise? how could that be??...

So while I was alone and free to do what I choose, no kids asking can I have that or so-and-so did this, I got to scrap! I bought this mini album just for this purpose, to make an address book. I don't know where I lost my last one but it's gone. I wanted something pretty to leave in my scrap room and a functional place for keeping all that info on the post-it notes that I will eventually lose.

4 comments:

Kasi said...

Amy I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! SOOOOOOOO cute. I am definitely going to steal your idea! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Amy- I'm so lucky I got to see your address book first hand! Can't wait to see you and the kids again. Love you!

Kasi said...

hope you don't mind I posted this on your blog...apparently my blog gets looked at a lot (by who, I don't know) so I thought I would share some beautiful art work with everyone out there!

Amy said...

Lovin' it Kasi! No problems here... SYS.