Friday, May 9, 2008

AMM's Book Of Me Class

Oh I forgot to tell you about their new online class. One of the DT members Karen is teaching it. It's 6 easy & not so easy things about me mini album. I'm signed up and working on it. I thought it was a great thing for me since I rarely do any scrapping of me. I wanted my kids and their kids to have a piece of me... something I wish I had from my past generations. If you think it might be something you're interested in today's the last day to sign up and for $10 it's a great deal!

Here's what I've done so far...

9 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I really love what you've done so far! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh this is so nice!!! Looks awesome so far!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great job AMY.
I wish I would have had time to take the class.
Thanks for the apron link..

Katie said...

wat cute Amy!
I toto, wish I had time to do the class... who am I kidding, there even pictures of me to scrap. I am the one behind the camera.
Great job, your kids will love it.

Meg Giroux said...

Amy this is gorgeous! Love how you are doing the book on the acrylic...Hope you have a Happy Mothers Day!!

Anonymous said...

Great work on you BOM, Amy! I love how you've used the transparency as a base for your pages.

I really hope to get working on more of the journaling this week...I'm so behind! I may just end up choosing a different topic just so I can catch up and get the album done before the end of the month! LOL!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pages! :)

Crystal said...

Very cute! I love your pic! Do you model on the side? You look way sexy! What a lucky hubby you have.

Gabrielle said...

Looks like a great class!

What have you been working on...looking forward to seeing your newest creations. :)

Emma and Dan said...

Hey! I was just checking up on you and hoping to see a new post. Did you guys set off any Memorial Day fireworks? :)
Elena now has a name for Lloyd. Whenever she sees a picture of him she says, "Uncle!" and gets a big smile on her face.