Thursday, May 29, 2008

three weeks

It's almost been that long since my last post here. I'm sure you are all wondering what happened to me. I didn't fall in a hole or get beamed up by aliens, I've just been busy being a mom and getting all those last minute school things finished before the kids are out for Summer. Emily's got three days left and the rest of them five.... that's it!! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to summer vacation!! No more alarms going off and rushing to make it to the bus, no more homework to check and last minute book reports to do.
Today was another rush, here rush there kinda day. Tomorrow I promise I will post some of what's been going on... right now it's after ten, my feet hurt from wearing heels all day and I just wanna crash. Before I go though, I'll leave you with some cards I did for Tonya's challenge over at AMM.

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am glad things will be slowing down for you.
school has been out for 2 weeks here and its been so nice.

Love the cards and I was so honored to have gotten one with the sweet Williams.
I plan on planting them tonight.

Kasi said...

Hey sweetie! I was just going to post to tell you to UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! How are you?

Carrie said...

Great Cards,I love them. Is it all right if I steal your layout ideas?