Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight

Yes I'm one of the masses who loves this book!! It is a world wide best seller by Stephanie Meyer ya'know... and now that it's being turned into a movie I'm even more excited. There aren't many movies I'd rank in the category, "I can't wait to see it!!". Off the top of my head... Harry Potter, National Treasure, Lord of The Rings, and now I can add Twilight to the list. I just hope it lives up to my expectations.
A friend of mine sent me a link to view the first trailer!! You can see it here.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Whoo-hoo! I can't wait either. The ONLY movie I have cared about seeing in a long time was the last Harry Potter...now I will have this to look forward to seeing too! Doesn't HP #5 come out in November? Or maybe it is next year. :(

Jen Martakis said...

OH wow, I've never read the book but I watched the trailer. I think I'll be going to buy the book! :)

Amy said...

Shelly it is November...and then 3 weeks later Twiligt!!

Gabrielle said...

I want to read these books SO bad! I need to just get them. I've heard they are hard to put down, just my kinda book! :)