Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thrilling Thursday



Along with not blogging in forever I've also not scrapped in just as long. The only occurrences I have, have been at the neighborhood scrap nights making a couple of cards. Mostly I'm there to socialize with my friends. This last week I've decided to dust off the table and supplies and make some tags. It didn't hurt that I really needed to get them done since I was asked weeks ago to do them for Relief Society's annual craft day. Here's what I've got so far...


So what do you think? Would you go to a class and mak'em?

I thought a simple technique like embossing would be a good starter. I've done some heat embossing along with dry embossing on the tags. I'm also trying to keep them fairly simple and low cost so that they will be affordable for everyone.

5 comments:

Kasi said...

Of course they are gorgeous! I haven't scrapped in forever either--I am hoping the crop this weekend will get my butt in gear!

Meg Giroux said...

Hi Amy...I am so glad your back..I have been wondering where you dissappeared too!! LOL
these are really cute. I haven't had any luck with the embossing, Every time I try I screw it up!!!
Glad your back!

Katie said...

Where can I sign up for this class! I totally love them.
So glad I your are posting again. Keep it up girlie!

Jen Sue Wild said...

nice to see you blogging again. I love these tags so fun!!

Rachel said...

Hey girl, I miss you:) this has been such a crazy summer aahhhhh.
Good to hear that all is well!
Take care,
Rachel