Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boxes, boxes and more boxes!


I feel like this is going to take forever!! Everywhere I turn there are more boxes to unpack. The kitchen's all done but I seem to find that on the counter things pile up from just about anywhere in the house. Leaving it looking like a mess all the time. Emily's room is mostly done and you can see some of the floor... she seems to prefer it that way. The boys room is done. The girls room needs help as well as the rest of the house. I can't even set up my stuff in the front room a.k.a. my scrap room because my IKEA shelf is still in the garage. Without it I have no place to put my stuff which fills 8 medium boxes from Home Depot!
I need desperately to get it my scrap room all together so I can kit out all the stuff for Thrilling Thursday. That gives me two days people to put my room back in order and get about 20 kits ready to go. I just realized today that I have no clue when it starts on Thursday. So if someone knows could ya please post it for me so I'm not late. Cross your fingers for me!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I like your house!
If I were there, you know I would help and we would bang it out in hours instead of days!!!

Kasi said...

But your house is super cute! I know it will be so nice when it's done. It was so good to see you!

Shelley said...

Good luck...moving is so hard! Thrilling Thursday is from 5-9! See you there! :)

Jennw6kids said...

Hey, girl sure miss you tons, I love your house, its super cute! sure wish I was close enough to help!!

Barbie said...

I so wish Kathie and I could come help you. You know we would - if we were closer. Darn. Give the kids a hug. We miss them. And give my little BIG brother a hug for me, even if he doesn't like it.

Love you