Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blog Overhaul

After a cool and rainy day today I have been feeling like it really is Fall. So to commemorate the season I decided to give my blog a make-over. It took me forever to make the banner since it had been so long since I did anything digi. I kept trying to drag everything from my photo bin to make the banner and apparently that's a big no-no in PSE 6. I'm glad it's done now. It reminds me of the beautiful colors of the leaves turning on Mount Timp. So whadd'ya think? Does it remind you of Fall?

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks good! :) Thanks again for all the help with the tags on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Fall is really my favorite season! It would make a great LO of the kids in the leaves!

Kasi said...

fabulous!!

Marianne said...

I love it! Fall is the most beautiful season of the year, and I think you captured it.

Katie said...

I love it!!!
SHow me how!

Barbie said...

I love it. You speak in techie terms I've never heard of. Good for you.

Rachel said...

Love it!!

Jennw6kids said...

Love it!! You are awesome!!

Unknown said...

It is very cute!!