Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's been a while...

and I feel so far behind here. It's the middle of November and I still haven't posted the kids Halloween pictures. So here they are for your viewing pleasure!


We had two babies, Superman, An evil fairy, and what I'm guessing to be a skater skeleton. All the kids had a lot of fun. Jesse I think got too cold and came home after a few streets, but the rest were out for a couple of hours.
The most interesting thing the kids did was go to a Haunted Barn. I took the three oldest and a few of their friends over there. I felt really bad for Ally when the came back to the car (I don't do scary). She was always at the back of the group when the people would jump out at them . She would run but was so scared that she said her legs would feel numb making it hard to run away. I hugged her and told her that they wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She knew that but it was still scary for them to chase her. Zac on the other hand, would play it off as no big deal. He said he walked up to some of them and even shook their hand.

Al in all I think everyone had a good time... even Ally.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Cute costumes!

Poor Ally! I use to love those scary things, I've been to Knott's Scary Farm many times but now as I'm older, it scares the pants right off me! ICK!

Emma and Dan said...

Thanks for putting up the pictures.
I was hoping to see what they were for Halloween. They look great! I am SOOOOO excited to see you guys in a little over a month! :)

chenguna said...

luv the costumes. They all look like they are owning those costumes. hehehe