Monday, November 26, 2007

One month to go.


Yep it's nearly Christmas! I can't wait to start putting up all the decorations, getting the tree out, listening to Christmas music and making cookies. I'm hoping if the weather cooperates I'll get the lights out front in a few weeks. And maybe even starting to put gifts under the tree. Oh, and I can't forget visiting Temple Square to see the lights and I really would like to take my kids ice skating. Wow! December's going to be so fun and I love spending time with my family.


What's your favorite activity this time of year?


4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

What a great photo!

My fav activity this time of year is SHOPPING! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Amy first I want to say thank you so much for the yummy stuff you sent from RR I love it .. and yes I have already used some of it... I can't wait to use the rest..

I love the pic of your sweet family..

I Have never been to Temple square during Christmas. I have always wanted too.
I love eating a the yummy Christmas goodies at Christmas time...

Kasi said...

love the new look of your blog!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.