Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Pumpkins

We also carved our the night before Halloween. I didn't want them getting all mushy and there had been a couple of pumpkin smashings a few blocks away. I didn't want all our hard work to be wrecked. Lloyd is the only one who didn't carve... maybe next year I can get him to help.




It was really nice to do it in shifts too. I had no one fighting over the battery operated carving knife or the scooper. Not that my kids really ever do their own scooping of the guts. That's a job for mom. :P





The pumpkins are in order, from youngest to oldest. All the designs were found on the net as freebies. The vomiting pumpkin and the cannibal pumpkin were found at extremepumpkins.com.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Oh super cute pumpkins! I love the pirate! Never saw a cannibal pumpkin or a vomiting pumpkin! I've seen it all! HAHA! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I figured it out! Cute pics of pumpkins and punkins. It's super good to be able to keep in touch with you somewhat despite the miles. I love you!