Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What color are you?

you are lavender
#E6E6FA

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


I must say this is pretty accurate. I never thought of myself as lavendar though. Not my first choice in colors. I might just have to do a LO on this. Just for fun! Now all of you who stop by go and do this quick quiz and come back and tell me what you are, ok? And if you do a LO on your color leave me a link so I can see it! :)

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

This was cool Amy. I am Violet.. I always thought I was more a red.. Which violet is part of.. What was said was dead on of how Iam.....

Gabrielle said...

How fun!

I am Aqua...I'm definitely doing a LO on this! It was right on for me too.

Here is what it said:

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

Linda said...

I'm dark orchid--Don't really like that color, but you know, most of the time I don't like me either. This really describes me pretty well; I'll definitely try to do a layout with this color - if I can find some paper of that color! Gabrielle, I'd like to see the LO you do on your color! Oh, and here's what mine said:

Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen. Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up