Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being Productive...

This it the week of SU's monthly crop. I've been busting out a bunch of pages. Some of them using swaps. Like these two at the top. I used the She is... Swap. I'm making this mini for Emily.

I know this one looks a lot like that one above and you'd be right but this one is for Ally's Album.
I loved these pics of Jesse on the trractor from last fall. He had a blast pretending on them!


One of me and Hubby from two years ago. He is nortorious for screwing up any picture with him in it! He can't stand having his picture taken so he talks while people snap away or tries to distract the other people in the photo.








Here's a LO of my family and some of the reasons I love them. This is one of the pictures from Easter.
I love this one of Kylie holding the baby tortoise. I used the Kisses and Hugs swap.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

As usual...lovin' the layouts! The pictures you have are awesome! :)

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous LO's! I love the titles! You've been busy! HAHA!

Kasi said...

I love your LO'S!!! You are seriously making me feel like I need to start scrappin'!!!