Thursday, April 3, 2008

Well it's done...

I just emailed my Design Team submission in to A Million Memories! ACK!!! I'm on pins and needles and I still have a week to wait! Now I just need to keep myself busy to keep the self doubt from encroaching.... So I just might be posting a lot in the next week. :)

So something to post about, besides my nerves... I got my last and final package from my secret sister.

Isn't it beautiful!?! I got a ton of new Making Memories paper and SEI paper, velvet stickers, rubons, a mini calendar, that cute vine ribbon and the sweetest Inque Boutique stamps ever! I found out later that day that Michelle, the owner of A Million Memories, was the one who got me as her secret sister! Thanks Michelle for all the fabulous goodies these last three months. (((HUGS)))

7 comments:

Kasi said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I really need to renew my subscription there....

Shelley said...

Good luck! And I was going to tell you...Parker calls every girl about Ally's age, "Awley", EVERYWHERE we go. They look at him, like, "what are you saying to me?" It cracks me up.

Jen Martakis said...

Good luck on your submission! Isn't the waiting so hard?!

Norma Kennedy said...

Congrats on your goddies and wishing you the best at AMM !

Norma

Gabrielle said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Great kit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I am the other Utah girl on AMM. I just saw that you had a blog and thought that I would come and check it out. Good luck on your DT entry! I am sure that it is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! I just wanted to tell you that I loved being your SS. Next time I'll personalize things a little better for you. ;)

Hugs! Michelle @ AMM