Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seems like forever & Color Challenge

I think it has been months since I have done anything creative. I want to but I have been having a hard time finding a moment where I can sit for any period of time and just create. That's part of why I love the Christmas break. My kids are home, there's no scheduled activites, the bigger ones can help keeping Jesse occupied. Giving me time to sit and play. The last thing I did before this last week was make a couple of cards.
A couple of days ago I made this.



And after seeing Kristina's color inspiration for this week I was ready to make my cards for my next swap. I know it isn't exactly whisper white but for me it's close enough. And these aren't even due until Jan. 22!! Yay for me!!


7 comments:

Leonie said...

Ah, I love it, very cute design

Shelley said...

Looks like you have been busy! I need to finish my 2008 pages so I can put them all into a book!

LeAnne said...

Love it! Lots of hearts are always good!
LeAnne

Katie said...

I love you cards!!! And your blog is way cute!!!!

Gabrielle said...

Beautiful cards!

Happy New Year! :)

Shauna said...

You are sooo creative. Love your cards. I may have to copy.

Amy said...

Feel free Shauna! miss you!