Friday, January 2, 2009

Flavorful Friday

Sorry for missing last weeks flavorful friday. With the holidays and all I was just way busy. I hope you all forgive me. I also don't have a picture to go with this weeks recipe. The last time I made it I didn't even think to take a picture. I hope you enjoy!

Preview Chicken

4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 Can each of cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup
1 Cup sour cream
1 pkg. Herbed croutons, crushed
1/2 a stick of margarine or butter, melted
1 Cup Chicken broth or stock

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together in a medium bowl the two soups and the sour cream. Set aside. Layer, in a 13 x 9 inch pan, in this order chicken, soup mix, and crushed croutons. Drizzle margarine over the croutons. Then add the chicken broth evenly over the top making sure the croutons are well soaked. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve over hot buttered egg noodles.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I totally left a comment!!! That is really tickin' me off.
Anywho, I left a somment on how tonight I was gonna try this recipe. and there was more, but I forget.
I am excited. It mells yummy in my oven.

Katie said...

a comment....
I left a comment.
I hate when I am spelling challenged.

Katie said...

OH MAN! THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!!
I am having leftovers for lunch.
You have to try it.

Unknown said...

I tried it and my kids really liked it! Thanks for a new recipe. :)