Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For...


Because it might just happen!


I've been wanting some snow now for a couple of weeks. The kids were home and I thought the Christmas break would be a great time to go sledding. Well Old Man Winter wasn't cooperating with me. I only wanted a few inches of fluffy white stuff for the kids to play in while they were here. Well I finally got what I wanted! It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon and as grateful as I am for it, I'm ready to be done with it all! I think there's at least a foot out there. I've had to use the snow blower four times in the last 24 hours. I've gotten stuck almost twice! Plus I have a hard time shopping for all those little things I have to pack before Saturday.
I can't wait for 80 degrees in Cabo San Lucas!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I wish I was looking forward to a break from this weather too!

Katie said...

I will take it. My family isn't coming to visit any time soon unless I have some snow. They want to play it in.
So tell Mother Nature to blow it this way.
I know, I know..... Be careful what you wish for.

Carrie said...

I have my passport ready, when do we leave?


Have fun, not too much though.

Kasi said...

oh I am soooo jealous you get to go!