Monday, September 17, 2007

Been Busy Scrappin'






As you can see I've been a busy worker here. And yes I have been keeping up on the house too! Well.... laundry counts right?
Two of my favorite sites have been throwing crops so I thought double duty would be great! Most of my layouts fit into challenges in both groups.
We've got Kylie playing in the muddy run-off at the park. Emily in dance in 2001, she's in the center on the top row. Kylie at her school's dance festival.Emily's first day of school this year. And Ally's first day of Kindergarten.
Getting so many pages done this weekend makes me feel really good. Like I've put a dent in my overwhelming pile of pictures even though it's only a small one. Scrapping for me is not only a hobby, but a way to relieve stress and do something I love just for me.

No comments: