Sunday, January 27, 2008

Got some LO's done.

Thursday My Sister-in-law Barbie came into town to visit and spend time with her kids. Three of her four children are attending BYU this year. She's the most into scrapbooking out of all my sisters right now. I'm really hoping a get a chance to play in my scrap room with her before she leaves. But Thursday she brought me a Christmas/Birthday present... the Cricut Design Studio Software!!! I can't tell you how excited I was!. To be able to cut things with my Cricut that are bigger than 5.5 inches is amazing. As soon as I loaded it onto my computer I cut a huge 11.5 inch tree! Thank you Barbie!!!









It feels like forever since I shared any of my scrappy things. It's not like I've been to busy to scrap but , mostly feelings of guilt keeping me from playing with all my fun goodies. Do you girls ever feel this way? Feeling like you should be doing the housework that's piling up instead of playing?


Well Wednesday I cleaned! All of my living areas were pretty much spottless and I've kept it that way for the most part. Leaving me mostly guilt-free to make these two layouts. I used January pagemaps as my inspiration.










I just had to share a picture of what my awesome A Million Memories Secret Sister sent me!!She sent me quite a bit of what I had asked for and I am thrilled. Ally was there when I opened it up and as I Ooooo'd and Aaaaaah'd over each and every little bit she asked me why I was acting like that over paper. I told her that it was like getting a present and that I like playing with presents like this just like she liked playing with hers. I don't think that changed her mind any... she still looked at me like I was crazy for being excited over some Hambly transparencies.









Over Christmas break I made this wall hanging for my niece Elena. I couldn't take a picture of it since my camera wasn't working but Emma was a sweetheart and sent me a picture of it hanging on Elena's door.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the LO of Ally and Bud! :) And yes, you probably already knew I can totally relate to the guilt, and can't usually scrap till the housework is DONE!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great Lo Amy. and supefun SS gift!!
Have fun with your sister while she is there..

Gabrielle said...

I'm thinking I need a Cricut! :)

Love the LO's! And the flower door hanger is super adorable!

Your SS sent some great stuff...I love the stamps, they look like Inique Boutique, if they are, they are SUPER COOL! Easy to clean and use.