Friday, January 4, 2008

it's been a while

With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays I haven't posted anything for a while. So here's a quick recap of all that's happened in the last few weeks.
  • Finally had money for gifts on the 20th and went and did all our Christmas shopping that day. I hate waiting until the last moment.
  • Dan, Emma and Elena arrived at my in laws so we headed over there for the day to visit. Elena is so cute!
  • Christmas eve we waited until everyone was asleep and then got out the "stuff". I was really thankful there wasn't anything huge to put together. I was up til 2 prepping for the following day.
  • Christmas morning... wouldn't ya know it, my camera breaks!!! I didn't even get one picture! the kids all enjoyed their gifts and got to open more throughout the day as more people arrived at our house for Christmas Dinner.
  • A nice and nearly quiet day as kids played with their new toys.
  • Back to the in laws for family time. Em and Zac stayed overnight to hang out with everybody and play with Elena.
  • Friday Dan, Emma and Elena came to spend the night at our house! Lloyd really loves his little niece. He kept stealing her to play with. You could tell she loves her uncle too!
  • Pretty low key weekend. found out church moves to 1pm. :P
  • New Years Eve we watched movies and ate junk until midnight. Then ran outside to shout and scream and play with a few fireworks.

the rest of this week has been almost normal. Zac, Ally and Kylie are all off track and go back the 22nd. Emily's already back at school and happy about it (just not enough for her to do here) and tomorrow is my birthday! Come back tomorrow and you just might get a surprise!

1 comment:

Katie said...

hey, Happy Birthday!!!!
I hope you have a good day.
I am home, with power, so call me when you want to.