Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ten Inches


Ten inches of snow and more on the way. I wish we were getting more of a break between storms here. So my street could have a chance to melt. I know as soon as the plows come through the snow will be half way up my mailbox making it near impossible for the mail lady to deliver my mail.
I'm okay with it though because I'm heading to St. George for the weekend! Just Kasi and I going to Jenn's. A girls getaway for fun and loads of scrapbooking! We're supposed to have a break thursday in the weather and I hope it will cooperate on Sunday as well.
So today My job is getting my pictures printed off, my scraproom cleaned up, pack all the scrapbook stuff I can fit in my bags, finish the last of the laundy, and pack my clothes and essentials. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Now that's ALOT of snow! I wish we would get some that would stay on the ground for more then 10 minutes! :)

Have a great time this weekend and drive careful!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am about as sick of sow as I can get right now. I feel for you girl..

Becky Heisler said...

Good luck getting that stuff all done !!! I hope the weather holds out for you! Have fun!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Hi Amy!! Got your blog address from Gabrielle Beck list!! Just thought I would stop by and say Hi!!! I will continue to visit and put you on my buddy list!!! See on the boards at AMM too!! Have a great weekend! Charlotte Cramer :)

Emma and Dan said...

I love how instead of using a ruler, you measured the snow with your scrapbooking cutting board. So funny!
PS We have a high of 72 tomorrow. :)

Rachel said...

K, I love how you measured the snow, you are too funny!
Hope your havin' a great day!