Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back Home

First I would like to thank Jenn for being such a wonderful hostess. I know Kasi and I had an awesome visit!.

Kasi and I left Thursday evening and headed to Jenn's house in St George. The weather was nice and cloudy but no rain so I had it on cruise control the whole way. It was so nice and spring-like there after freezing our toes off up here. Friday and Saturday we scrapped, shopped and ate. It was so nice not having to make dinner or break up any arguements for two whole days! I really took my time prepping for my trip scrap-wise so that I got quite a few pages done! I took my Halloween swap and a couple of my AMM kits.









I even got a mini book kit done that I've had forever that I have yet to take pics of.
Sunday we awoke to rain so I knew it would be turning into snow somewhere on the way home. Luckily it wasn't so bad and we just had to slow down a couple of times where the snow plows hadden't been yet. We made it home in one piece, but I barely made it into the driveway! Riverton got tons of snow! More than I've ever seen from one storm. Lloyd spent about an hour and a half blowing the driveway along with some of the neighbors drives because they didn't have big enough blowers themselves. I think this is a first... church was canceled so everyone could dig themselves out!
And even though my kids all had the sniffles they couldn't help but play in it even if it was just for a little bit.





2 comments:

chenguna said...

Hey Amy! girly you have been busy look at all this LO. LUV it!
I am in luv with Inque too. I used Silhoutte and French quarter! Just in case you were looking for the stamp name.

Emma and Dan said...

Wow that is so much snow! I'm glad that you had a safe, fun, relaxing, and productive trip. The new pages look great!