Monday, February 25, 2008

I love good mail days!

Last Monday Emily and I were out looking for some stuff we needed at Target and she was just looking around and noticed the pretty signage they had hanging from the ceiling. She thought it would look cool in her room. I noticed that they were starting to make room for the new spring stuff and that all the Global Bazaar stuff was clearanced out. So I asked one of the workers if I could have the papers hanging from the ceiling. They said I could have whatever I wanted tomorrow because they were going to take it down and trash it anyway. So I went over there at 8:30 in the morning and picked up a bunch of these!
They had a few different colors. Green, Red, Orange, Orangie-Brown, and a light and dark blue! They all measured about 2ft x 4ft. I kept the red, orange, and green for myself and the rest are for Emily. I cut all mine into 12 x 12 sheets. Lazer cut paper is so hot right now in the scrapbook market, but at $2 a sheet I can't buy all I want. Now I have 24 sheets for FREE!!! I love Target!!

I had some unexpected treats show up in the mail this week! My first one was my Secret Sister package from the AMM girls. I just loved everything my SS got me! I can't wait to use the stamps and the papers are all so pretty and double sided! Thank you SS Whom ever you are. I can't wait to find out who you are next month!!!

I got to play today with some of the goodies that came in it. These are all the kids I had back in 2000. Just a few more months before Kylie was born. Don't they look so innocent? I keep trying to remember that when they are all yelling and trying to strangle eachother.

And the next day my Bingo Prize Came from AMM!! I won bingo over there during their Valentines crop. I love it over there at AMM they are so friendly on their boards, they have awesome monthy kits, and they are way generous with their prizes! Thanks Alison and Michelle. Mu-wah!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

How fun to get that stuff from Target! My best "free find" from a store was a Lightning McQueen display from Pull-Ups at Costco. Not really my cup of tea, but Carson thought it was the best thing that ever happened to him! Now we have a cardboard cut-out Lightning McQueen in his room. Gotta love it.

Unknown said...

OMG--love the paper findings from Target!! Awesome package from your SS too..Cute layout!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG I love those!!!!!! Snaps!!!

Smiles,
Wendy

Jennw6kids said...

First I want to say, Dang cute hair, I LOVE it!!!! Second love all the LO's you been getting donethey are awesome of course, but I would expect no less you from you my darling!! And third way awesome paper things frome target, and great ss stuff!! Yay yay

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wow What agreat deal you got at Target. ( I am counting the seconds untill our Target opens)
Love good mail days.
Your LO are Fab..

Rachel said...

Awesome find! i gotta come over and see Em's room!

Scrap Chick said...

Crack me up Amy,
I almost asked target for the global hanging sheets too! I thought they would think I'm crazy, now I wish I would've!! Yeah, Target rocks and I was drooling over their global bazaar stuff too!