Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!!

Happy Valentines everyone!! I hope you are all having a great day. All of us here had an enjoyable morning. There was no rushing to make it on time to the bus because school was delayed two hours because of the snow we got last night. Everybody got all their stuff done then played around until it was time to go. Zac even got to snow blow part of the driveway before he had to leave. I got to give the kids the gifts I made for them.I got the take-out box from target's dollar spot, used my Autumn leaves stamps and stays-on ink for the flourishes, my cricut for the stamp shape off the Base Camp cart, American Crafts thickers for all the kids initials, Primas... a rhinestone brad and stickles. Then I filled them up with lots of goodies! I know that they will bring home tons of candy but I couldn't help putting it in their box too. Valentines just isn't Valentines without chocolate!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Very cute boxes! Yes...I definitely need your help on my clock. You have too much cute stuff and an endless supply of creativity! Hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow night...still working on the babysitter thing! :)

Wendy Reed said...

Oh man, way cute boxes!!!! I haven't been creative with anything scrapbookingish. :(

Smiles,
wendy

Jen Sue Wild said...

These boxes are so stinking cute Amy..
I love them...