Monday, February 18, 2008

Keep'em Coming

Still having a super fun time doing more layouts. I feel I am way more creative when I don't let a lot of time lapse. The crop for Swappers United just ended yesterday, so I was playin' every chance I got. I completed 10 challenges. Some of them met both requirements at SU and A Million Memories for their last crop. Which I wanted to thank Emily over at AMM for hosting Bingo and for the fabulous prize they are sending me for winning.

Here are the LO's I got done since Thursday. Most of which I got done on Friday at scrapbook night here in my ward.
Yesterday I worked on Emily's calendar. I got it at Target's dollar spot and we have been slowly filling it in. Me doing the page toppers and her filling in all the numbers. Most of the pages I've don for it are lifts of 6x6 cards since I didn't want to print out pictures for every month. Here are the last four.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those are way cute!!