Monday, February 18, 2008

A New Me

Today I went out and got me a new hair cut. I wanted a new look and my hair had lost any of the style it had had from my last haircut months ago. this is the most recent picture I could find.

Me on Valentines Day... Plain old straight hair.
And me today!! It's been a while since I've had it this short, but I LOVE IT!!!

So whadd'ya think?!? Emily and I went out and got our hair done. it was so funny she had asked me if I was going shorter and showed me a picture out of one of the magazines and I said I wasn't going that short! But when she saw me after she was done she said I had gone even shorter than the picture she'd shown me! I think they took off about 4 pounds of hair! first with the initial cut then razoring out a ton since my hair is so thick. Now I'll have to style my hair everyday... no throwing it in a ponytail now... pigtails, maybe... but I think I'm too old for that look!!

12 comments:

krista said...

cute cute cute hair amy!!!
it looks great :)

Shelley said...

Very SASSY! Love it! I wish I could figure out something new to do with my hair...I just get way too nervous to take the plunge! Oh well...what can ya do? Really cute pages as well. I love the one of you and Lloyd. That picture is way cute of you guys!

Unknown said...

LOVE the new do! So cute and hip!!

gigharborscrapper said...

Amy, I love it...you look very sassy...watch out, people will think your daughter is your sister : )

Amy said...

Val I already get questioned on that... Drives Emily crazy!!!

Katie said...

Wow, I love it!
And you are never too old for pigtails.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Amy I love your hair cut it is so dang cute you hot momma you.

Charlotte Cramer said...

Love it Amy!!! Charlotte Cramer :)

Anonymous said...

AMY!!!! I love it! I want to cut my hair like that!!

Rachel said...

I LOVE it!! I was just telling the girls at playgroup that I want to cut mine all off!
You look so perty! Course you always do!

Gabrielle said...

CUTE! I love it!

Emma and Dan said...

Your hair cut looks great! I really like it.
I also like the page with you and Lloyd. That is a great picture of you guys.