Monday, February 11, 2008

On a Roll!

Since getting back from Jenn's I have been wanting to keep scrapbooking and I have! This weekend was the AMM Valentine's Crop and SU has got their monthy crop going as well. I've got my mojo flowin' and I hope it continues! Here's what I did this weekend.

I don't know how many of you have sick kids out there but mine have been sick off and on for the last three weeks! Once one feels better another one goes down... right now it's Ally and Kylie. Both with fevers and aches, pains, and stuffy noses. DH, being the stubborn man he is, refueses to take care of himself.. Now he's down with an inflamed back. Made him go to urgentcare yesterday and they gave him some some stuff that makes him drowsy. He's home too now.

Let's hope I get some time for me to keep my mojo going!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute pages! I wish I could make paper pages look like that...but I can't, so that's why I went digital. You did a good job making your blog cute too! I love that kit. Did you end up getting Elements 6.0? I need to come play with it. See you Wednesday for AD!! And yes...my kids have been sick too for an entire month.

Wendy Reed said...

Hi Amy!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Love your layouts and I hope the gang gets better soon!!! Our son was out of school all last week with the darn flu. Bleh!

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

Emma and Dan said...

I'm so sad to hear about all the sickos - I hope everyone feels better soon.
The scrapbook pages look great!