Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gettin' some work done




I've been trying to get some of my swaps done for A halloween swap that's due in... um, oh yeah! three days! Am I done? Nope! I feel bad but I just have been in a slump. I found my way out though, so I'm back at it and creating some fun items for this swap and a cute page with the AMM September kit.

It's been so quiet today here. there's been no TV on up here. Just music and games, reading and peace. Ahhhh... So nice. I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday!

I'll try to add the pictures of these things as soon as I can... the site is being cranky at the moment.


2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Love the Halloween Cards!

The LO is really pretty and that photo is great!

Don't you just love quiet weekends? I had one of those today too which allowed me to scrap!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love this LO out it is very sweet.
I am glad you had some time to create!!