Monday, October 1, 2007

Wild weather and a bit of scrappin'



Gosh where to begin. :)

Friday was a fabulous day full of scrapping and shopping. I went to the Expo with my friend Shauna and her family. it must be fun to have family who likes to scrap too. We got there around 10ish and stayed until 9 at night. it was a so full of scrappers and girls looking or great deals.


We had a lot of fun though. First we had to check out all the vendors to see what amazing deals we could score. I don't know if my scrapping tastes have changed or there's just not as many great buys out there but we seemed to only find a few hot things. Scenic Route had some cool kits and I got some screaming deals on a few of the Provo Craft metal tins for altering. Whoo hoo!


I got quite a few LO's done while I was there. Which is amazing in and of it's self. I'm a slower scrapper so some of my friends can get 4 Lo's done and Me... well, I get maybe 1 1/2. Friday I got 5 done! wanna see??

Yep I got all those done! The one of Kylie in the snow isn't completely finished. I need to get a fine tip black sharpie to write on the transparency.


I really like the one of me and my sisters. I got to play with my Heidi Swapp butterflies and my AMM August kit! Just beautiful colors and great embellies. I love the one of me and Lisa Bearnson. my first scrap celebrity!


It was a great day filled with fun and scrapping. I'm so glad I got to go!!




Saturday was a weird day. Over night the temperature dropped over 30 degrees and we were all bundled in our winter coats... if we could find them. If you look closely in that first picture you will see SNOW!!!! Yes, SNOW!!!! Ok it wasn't sticking but it was cold enough to make big heavy flakes fall from the sky. The kids thought it was cool though, but I'm wondering where Fall went? we usually get a few weeks of Autumn... nothing grand llike the east coast but nice days in the 60's or 70's... cool but still sunny. Is this just a hint of whats to come? A wetter winter? More Snow? I guess we'll just see.

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Great LO's love em' all!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great LO They turned out so nice!

gigharborscrapper said...

Amy what fun!!! So wish I lived closer. Your layouts are awesome. I love the layout of you and Lisa and of course all the others too.
Snow...oh my!! My kids would love it.

Amy said...

thanks girls I had a lot of fun making them.