Sunday, October 28, 2007

Paint and a dead phone!

There are tons of things to change here... the carpet, the tile, the counter tops, replacing all the brass lighting... my list could go on forever! And after three weekends of Lloyd wearing his work pants we finally agreed on something to change and we really did it!

We painted the master bedroom! Not a huge change as you can see but the paint in the entire house reminds me of the pastel movement of the 90's. I call it.... dusty rose. And as much as I enjoyed the 90's I didn't want my home to be stuck there.


I took the edges and Lloyd had the roller. We knocked it out in about an hour. It still needs another coat but the change is great!


Only downside to this is that the fumes were a bit much for us so we ended up on the couch downstairs last night. It's nice to have a couch to fit both of us but it wasn't my bed so I tossed and turned all night resulting in oversleeping and not getting to church.

So Lloyd, being the nice guy that he is, did a load of laundry this morning. I didn't know what he was up to... just heard the washer going. When it was done I went to move it and look what I found at the bottom! Last night I was so tired I forgot to put my phone away and Lloyd didn't bother checking the pockets before washing the jeans.
I guess we're both at fault here. Sometimes I wonder if he does this on purpose, just to get out of doing the laundry. You know, screw up her phone and she'll make sure I don't do laundry for at least six months. This way I can play my game for sure after I get home from work. Yeah, men are sneaky like that! ;)
Nah, I can't complain he's a great guy and even though he makes mistakes sometimes, I love him to pieces. I'm glad he thinks the same of me too! I wonder what kind of phone I'll get next?

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Bummer! But I agree, why complain or get upset, he was helping!

I love my pink razor! :)