Friday, October 26, 2007

She's 14!!!

My how the time has flown! She's growing up faster than I want. Once we talked about her favorite toys. Now it's clothes, music, her friends, dances, and the hot cellist of her dreams.
Emily turned 14 on Tuesday. We had a quiet celebration at home that day. She got a purse from the boys, a jewelry box from the girls and a Zune from us. I'm glad we got it for her.... now I can have mine back! Thanks Mom and Dad for the cards. Did you notice Mom??? She's wearing the ear rings you sent!
She's probably gonna kill me for posting this picture but it's the best one I got that night.

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Emily! I was bummed that she wasn't home when we called, but I am glad that she had a great day. Seeing a picture helps me to feel like I was there. :)